Talla na Mara includes three small pitches with electric hookups at the edge of the Centre’s landscaped grounds. The pitches are a short walk from Niseabost beach and Macleod’s standing stone with stunning views across the Sound of Taransay.
- Electrical hook up.
- 24 hour access to toilets and showers (currently unavailable due to COVID19)
- Rubbish and recycling facilities.
- Water supply.
- Chemical toilet disposal point.
- Restaurant (seasonal opening) Check our www.antraigh.com for up to date information.
- Open Studios (Subject to opening hours).
“Amazing location in one of the most beautiful places on the island. New, clean and with a great team of people willing to help you in any way they can this is a great spot for campervans or caravans.”
Pitches are open all year round (closed over Christmas period) and have access to all of the facilities of the centre during opening hours (Mon-Sat). These include; a restaurant, a Gallery featuring work by local artists, open studios showcasing local arts and crafts and activities and events throughout the year. Out of office hours access to toilets and shower is via an external door with keypad entry (currently unavailable due to COVID19). The site isn’t suitable for awnings, should you wish to make use of one, we would recommend our site at Seilebost school. (opened April-September)